Information for HE Coordinators
As your college HE Coordinator, you are the main contact point for IT access requests on behalf of your college. All requests for IT access should be filtered by yourself before approaching our Customer Support Team and have a clear business need.
For general queries about IT access please contact our Customer Support Team.
- For more information about IT services at Anglia Ruskin University please go to www.anglia.ac.uk/itservices . You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter at News4ITS.
- Staff Issues:
- Our Customer Support Team are available to help with staff related IT issues including new account requests and IT access queries. Contact them on 0845 196 4357 ( Int: +44 1245 684357) or by email at email@example.com.
- Business Relationship Manager (BRM):
- As the HE Coordinator for your college you have access to a Business Relationship Manager. They will help with any IT problems you feel need to be escalated.
- Student Issues:
- Our Student IT Helpdesk can provide advice on student related IT problems and services, including forgotten passwords and usernames. Our University Student IT Helpdesk can be contacted on 0845 196 6600/01 (international: +44 1245 686600) or via the link http://libanswers.anglia.ac.uk. Telephone lines are available 24/7.
- Anglia Ruskin Login Usernames and Passwords:
- Requests for Anglia Ruskin user accounts should be directed to our Customer Support Team. Staff at our partner colleges will require these credentials to access our IT services. On receipt of user credentials please advise all staff to use our Password Manager Service (www.anglia.ac.uk/mypassword) and create a 'Questions and Answers Profile'. This will enable them to reset their passwords if they are forgotten or expire.
- Student Data (SITS) / e:Vision:
- All requests for student / SITS data access must be made to our Secretary and Clerk with a clear justification of needs. Access is restricted to staff with a strong business need. Partners will be required to sign a Data Protection and Confidentiality agreement. Please contact Jackie Barlow for more information.
Our i-Centres in Cambridge and Chelmsford can provide information about staff and student ID cards including the application process and replacing lost cards and missing applications. Contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Filestore / StaffData drive :
- Your Faculty contacts can advise on the relevance of materials on our central filestore (Staffdata drive) and appropriate access for partner college staff. Please contact our Customer Support Team to discuss your requirements providing details of who requires access (including their Anglia Ruskin username), which Faculty they are associated with, the folder names and drive addresses (these can be obtained from the Faculty). All requests will need to be approved by the Faculty Dean or Deputy Dean. Our Customer Support Team will liaise with our Faculties on your behalf.
- Digital Library:
- Partner staff require a staff ID card before they can request Library access. Queries regarding staff ID cards should be sent to our i-centres in Cambridge and Chelmsford. Once they have obtained their staff cards, applicants will need to complete a Library Access request form. Library membership must be renewed annually. We regret that we are unable to offer library membership to private college partners due to licensing constraints.
- Virtual Learning Environment (VLE):
- Our virtual learning environment is available to partner staff. Access can be arranged via our Customer Support Team. Please provide them with details of staff requiring access including their name, Anglia Ruskin username and module(s) they teach on..
- More information about VLE content and training can be provided by our Faculty Learning Technologists.
Go to right hand side links go to local menu Go to main menu