Anglia Ruskin University Module Catalogue
The module catalogue outlines the modules that are part of each course. Your course has compulsory modules at each level which you must complete. Some courses also have optional modules available that you can select from, however these may vary each year and on each campus.
There are always two catalogues available for each campus; one for the current academic year, and one for the next year for future planning.
How do I use the Module Catalogue?
- Enter the Module Catalogue
- Please note that there are two different catalogues available - one for the current year, and one for the coming year
- Navigate to the page for your campus, faculty and then course.
- On your course page, please read through which modules are running for you next year.
- Click on any codes/titles to access full information about the module's content and assessment.
- If all of your modules are compulsory, you do not need to do any Module Planning. Timetabling will automatically enrol you on your modules.
- If, however, you do need to select any optional choices, please click here for details on how to submit your choices once you have made them
- If your course combines two subjects from different departments and/or Faculties, for example, 'Psychology and Criminology', please note that you need to follow the Faculty and then department link for the subject which is listed first:
For example, Pyschology and Criminology will be found under 'Faculty of Science and Technology' and then 'Psychology'. It will not be under 'Faculty of Arts, Law and Social Sciences' then 'Humanities and Social Sciences' (where Criminology can be found).
Go to right hand side links go
to local menu Go to main menu