You can automatically forward messages sent to your new Anglia Ruskin email account to a preferred personal, work or college account.
Anglia Ruskin does not take any responsibility for emails forwarded to another account. It is your personal responsibility to ensure that forwarding rules are set up correctly and emails sent from your Anglia Ruskin student account are not blocked by spam filters. You must regularly check your student email account to ensure that you receive all important University communications.
If you cannot see an 'Options' button or your view is different to our screenshots, you may be using an incompatible browser. Please download the latest version of your browser. Internet Explorer users will need IE7 or higher. If you are using a University PC or laptop, contact our Student IT Helpdesk, local technician or if you are a member of staff, our Customer Support Team.
1. Sign into your Anglia Ruskin email account using the link on your My.Anglia homepage.
2. Click on the down arrow next to the 'Options' icon in the top right-hand corner of your inbox.
3. Click on 'See all options ...'.
4. Select 'Forward your email ' from the list on the right-hand side of your screen.
5. Scroll to the bottom of your 'Connected Accounts' page and you should see a box labelled 'Forward my email to:'
6. Enter the email address you want to forward your email to. We strongly recommend that you keep a copy fo forwarded messages. This box should be ticked by default.
7. Remember to click the 'Start forwarding' icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.Go to right hand side links go to local menu Go to main menu