Government Legislation on Disability, Ethnicity and Race including the new Equality Act 2010 1st of October 2010 integrates all previous legislation relating to Age,
Disability, Gender reassignment, Marriage and civil partnership, Race, Religion or belief, Sex and Sexual orientation.
- The new Equality Act 2010. A number of the provisions of the New Equality Act will be brought into force on the 1st of October 2010.
- Disability Discrimination Act 2005 (DDA)
- Disability Legislation: Practical Guidance for Academics (HEA/
- Equality Act 2006
- Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000 (RRAA)
- Supporting disabled students: what does the law say?