We are exceptional and imaginative in the advancement of knowledge and education of students. We are passionate about collaboration, innovation and transformation to enhance social, cultural and economic well-being.
- A sense of belonging. We are proud to be part of Anglia Ruskin University. We know that lifelong relationships are formed here.
- Academic ambition. We want our teaching and research to be excellent. We are determined that our students and staff will realise their full potential.
- Innovation. We are purposeful, challenging and curious about our world. We are prepared to do things differently. We are creative, entrepreneurial and bring enthusiasm to everything we do.
- Supporting each other. We are friendly and inclusive, and celebrate individuality and diversity. We support and encourage everyone, and strive hard to anticipate and meet needs and aspirations.
- Honesty and openness. We operate with integrity, trust and respect for each other and we deliver on our promises. We share ideas, information and challenges and we seek out views and opinions.
- Concern for the environment. We want our concern for a sustainable environment to inform every aspect of what we do.
Read more in the Anglia Ruskin Corporate Plan 2015-2017
You may also like to read our previous corporate plan, which informed our work from 2012-2014 Corporate Plan 2012-14
Go to right hand side links
go to local menu
Go to main menu