Student Advice Service
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Call: 01245 68 6700
How to use the Student Advice Service
Step 1 - Access to information
You may find what you need on our website. Please read our Frequently Asked Questions pages to see if you can find answers. You'll also find forms and useful information. You can use the navigation menu on the left of this page.
Step 2 - Get Advice
Face to face drop in
Speak to a member of our iCentre staff who will help with your query or book you into an appropriate drop in session for specialist advice.
Drop in Hours
Please note our drop in times for week commencing 24th of April have changed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Monday 24th: 10.00am - 12.00 noon & 2.00 - 4.00pm
Tuesday 25th: 10.00am - 12.00 noon & 2.00 - 4.00pm
Wednesday 26th: 10.00am - 12.00 noon & 2.00 - 4.00pm
Thursday 27th: 11.00am - 3.00pm
Friday 28th: 11.00am - 3.00pm
Location: iCentre, Ground floor LAB
Location: iCentre, Ground floor Marconi
Guild House, Peterborough
Week commencing 24 April 2017
- Monday: 8.00am - 1.00pm and 1.30 - 4.30pm
- Tuesday: 8.00am - 1.00pm and 1.30 - 4.30pm
- Wednesday: Unavailable, please email email@example.com
- Thursday: 12.00 noon - 1.00pm and 1.30 - 4.30pm
- Friday: Unavailable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
01245 68 6700
If you phone your Student Adviser and the answerphone picks up your call, please leave your name, your telephone number, your student number (SID) and a brief message. Speak slowly and clearly to help us reply to you.
email@example.com (Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough)
You can send an email with your query. When you email, help us to respond quickly by following these tips:
- If your email is urgent, please mark it as such.
- We prioritise emails which originate from Anglia Ruskin accounts, so use your student email address, or copy this into your email.
- Put your name and SID number in the subject line of your email.
- Put your course at the beginning of your message e.g. BSc Computing, MA Social Work, BA Drama.
- Keep your email as short and concise as possible.
Student Advice Service, Student Services, Anglia Ruskin University, East Road, Cambridge, CB1 1PT
Student Advice Service, Student Services, Anglia Ruskin University, Bishop Hall Lane, CM1 1SQ
Student Advice Service, Student Services, Guild House, Oundle Road, Peterborough, PE2 9PW